Monday, March 20, 2017

Designer of the Day- Gina Fruebel



In Celebrating the Birthday of Color it Create it Show it off,  We are also celebrating our fabulous Designers. So periodically throughout the month a designer will be featured on the blog so come and check out their work.  If you are looking for our Challenge you can find it here

Today we have the lovely and talented


Gina Fruebel

Here is a little bit about Gina

 I live in Belgium with my darling husband and a cute little dog, a West Highland White Terrier.
I was always already ‘creative’, drawing, colouring, crocheting. Actual card making started about three years ago (early 2014). At that time I was actually looking for a creative way to showcase my pictures. Photography is probably the oldest hobby I have and keep on practicing. As a result I have tons of pictures waiting for a destination. Mostly from the holidays and off course, my eye catching dog. I’ve been doing a little bit of scrapbooking, but quickly turned on to card making. I started my own blog in November 2014, and have been blogging since.  To check out my creations you can visit my blog at http://freubel69.blogspot.be


Here is one of the projects Gina has done for our Celebration

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some of the other gorgeous projects that Gina has done as a Bestie DT Member
No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: textNo automatic alt text available.




No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.



















No automatic alt text available.













No comments:

Post a Comment