Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Designer of the Day- Dana Johnson

In Celebrating the Birthday of Color it Create it Show it off,  We are also celebrating our fabulous Designers. So periodically throughout the month a designer will be featured on the blog so come and check out their workI f you are looking for our Challenge you can find it here

Our Designer being featured today is
our lovely and talented 


Dana Johnson

Hello my name is Dana Johnson. 
I am a wife of 40 years and a mother of 2 sons, and a grandmother
of 1 amazing granddaughter and 1 awesome Grandson.
I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago, then card making and then
I discovered coloring about 6 months ago. I have to say I love them all!!

I am currently on 2 Design Teams.  Kaddoodle Bugs Designs which is a paper piercing 
and digi stamp company and My Besties Colour it Create it Show it which showcases
My Besties digi stamps.  I also was a Guest DT for Sandra Caldwell's Digis back in June.


Instagram:   danajohnson1218

Here is one of the projects Dana has done for the Birthday Bash


No automatic alt text available.

Here are some of the other things Dana has done as a Besties Designer

No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.





















No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment