Sunday, February 28, 2016

Winners of My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner challenge 21 Last Challenge

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS

Here are the winners from My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner challenge 21 very last challenge 
I am very sorry if there was some inconvenience with the winners 
post that I had on that challenge but it was deleted and the whole blog was taken down so I am very sorry


So now for the Winners

1st Place Winner
Prize 5 digi's Certificate and Blog Badge 


Runner Up Winner
Winning 4 Digi's Certificate and Blog Badge 


DT Favourite Winners 
Prize 1 Digi Certificate and Blog Badge 

Andree



Christine Thomas



Gabriella 



Wendy


Lidia R


Christy Surgiato


Yvonne



Bea




Natalie



Best Technique Winner
Prize Certificate and Blog Badge 

Adi Perez



Highly Commended
Prize Certificate and Blog Badge

Zora



Guest DT Winner
Prize Guest Designer for our April Challenge 
Certificate and Blog Badge  

Karen 



Please choose from images below  and contact Michelle 
on colouritcreateitshowitoff@gmail.com





Congratulation to all Winners of this challenge and I hope you will 
still join into our new challenge On this challenge blog
and I am so sorry for all the problems 

1 comment: