Wednesday, April 1, 2020

March Winners

Winners for March Challenge



Here are the winners for our challenge for March


For the winner of our Anything goes challenge




WINNER

drawn by Random Org 

Prize 2 Digis



                                                                          47. Wilma



                                                              Top 3 Favorites
To claim your prize from the following images please 
email Dawn with the subject My Bestie winner and what number of the image you would like at
sassynlurch@yahoo.com









2 comments:

  1. Un grand merci à la DT pour le choix de ma carte dans le Top 3.
    Je suis ravie et j'afficherai le badge avec plaisir.
    Félicitations aux autres gagnantes.
    MaryannG

    A big thank you to DT for choosing my card in the Top 3.
    I am delighted and I will display the badge with pleasure.
    Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for choosing my TOP 3 card. It is a great surprise. Congratulations to everyone.

    ReplyDelete